cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

No Internet for 2 days, Cant get in touch with anyone...

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
First Timer

I signed up to talktalk and my go live date was the 30th of march. It work all day on the day of the go live date and and fir the past two days the router has just been flashing. I have run a test online and it says everything is fine but still no internet. I cant get in touch with anyone when I ring up because the phone line is down. The automated system says they are working on a fault with the line but then because the line is down it hangs up. I joined talktalk as an alternative to sky and virgin and so far this has been a nightmare. It took 2 weeks for the go live date to even happen. If anyone can get in touch it would be much appreciated. 

S.P
Highlighted
Community Star
It may take 2 or 3 days for a Talktalk staff member to reach your post. Just wait - don't post again before they reply, as it will send your thread to the back of the queue!

Meanwhile, you can speed things up a little by completing your personal information details for the forum. 

Please update your community profile @Shaunp20 and stick to ONE THREAD as staff work from oldest to newest.  I'll make sure this is in the workflow. 

Under "my settings" "personal information"....

Essential to show Landline Phone Number 

Back up smartphone/mobile could be helpful. 

Name
Address (location)

SAVE CHANGES 
Gliwmaeden2
Please click "like" if this helped you!
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Shaunp20,

I'm sorry to hear you've had issues with no internet connection.

I have looked into this for you and found a configuration issue, which i have now fixed.

Everything should be working again for you now, if you could please retest.

Regards,

Amii C