would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

No Superfast Fibre Broadband.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Flidais
Chatterbox

Hi all. I just had a conversation with a Talk Talk representative about the possibility of having Superfast Fibre. I am currently on the Faster FIbre plan, up to 38Mb download averqage speed, while Talk Talk is offering in the website the Superfast Fibre package for the same price with average speed of 67Mb. Talk Talk said they can only offer the 38Mb package for my home, but they confirmed I have Fibre support. Moreover, I have contacted other companies like BT, Virgin, Vodafone and Plusnet, and they all say the can provide 60+Mb to my address (and much higher in the case of VIrgin), and for a similar price. I contacted again with Talk Talk and they told me that they lack something called "Full Fibre" in my area (Stevenage), and that I will be offered the Superfast Fibre once they have it.

Any clue what is the FUll FIbre, what it means and why Talk Talk cannot offer the faster speed while other comapnies can?

Thanks

Community Team

Hi Flidais,

We currently provide FTTC (fibre to the cabinet), I think when they say full fibre they are referring to FTTP (fibre to the premises). Is the telephone number in your Community profile your current TalkTalk landline telephone number?

Chris