Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

No WiFi installed. Keep being lied to by talk talk

4 REPLIES 4
Wejustwantwifi
Sightseer

Please can someone give me some advice?

we ordered fibre and were given the install date of 12th Feb. I have had to contact talk talk every day as we still do not have WiFi. I have not once received an update from talk talk without me asking them first. They told me on Tuesday that it would be completed that evening, but since then I am told every day to wait 24 hours as openreach need to complete on their side. I get the same message copied and pasted every day saying the same thing and another day goes by with still no WiFi. Please, what can I do to get wifi? 

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star

Staff can't identify your account, @Wejustwantwifi, unless you add your Talktalk landline phone number to your community forum profile details. 

Please do this by going via your avatar/name; settings; Profile Wizard. 

Staff reply Monday to Friday. It can take a couple of working days for a new thread to reach them. Please look out for their response. 

Gliwmaeden2
Wejustwantwifi
Sightseer
Thank you, I have added it. I don’t feel like I will get any support from talk talk as I am contacting them several times a day for an update on the chat.
Gliwmaeden2
Community Star

Forum staff are reliable. Your thread is in a queue for attention. 

This could mean that it reaches them Monday or Tuesday rather than tomorrow. 

The best way to ensure it reaches them asap is NOT to post further before hearing back.

This will keep your thread moving forward as quickly as possible in the workflow, @Wejustwantwifi.

Gliwmaeden2
OCE_Chris
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Wejustwantwifi,

Apologies for the delay. It looks as though there's been a routing issue that caused the delay, have you had any further updates since your last post?

Chris