Did you mean: 
Need help?

No internet Wifi Hub fibre 150

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
EricMorra
First Timer

Hello,

Last week receive new Wifi Hub router (sagem 5364). while waiting for engineer to come over to set up my faster fibre i connected to my line and everything was fine.

This morning engineer connected me outside. he come to my flat to check is working but my Wifi Hub is not syncing to broadband. He tried to bypass it with openreach huavei mt922 modem but it doesn't work either. It is only working if i am connected straight from dsl line to this modem over lan cable to my pc. but modem doesnt have wifi so it not resolve my problem.

I was trying to get help with talktalk chat but support after some checks didnt know what is wrong. Apparently i will get new router (the same wifi hub i have at the moment hehe) in 2 days but i am sure if it is not working now how it will works with new one...

Any ideas what could be wrong? iv changed some settings, changed dns but nothing works.

Also one problem, i cant connect to admin panel to this MT992 modem to change dns settings. couse now i cant connect to my vpn network or any web hostings 😕

Divsec
Community Star

Hi Eric welcome to the community. If your existing system router is defective a replacement should resolve that.

If you need further help please add your landline phone number to your community profile, it is used to identify your account please don't post personal details here.

Your post has been flagged for assistance and you should hear shortly.

Regards Divsec, I don't work here, know little, and have too many opinions.
Community Team

Hi Eric,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing problems with your service. Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

Chris