Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

No internet access

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

You may be able to self instal with TalkTalk or any other provider, but BT will be required to connect the line externally and will not make an immediate appointment to do this.  Install appointments in general are usually in excess of 14 days.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Highlighted
Participant
Well it's definitely better than waiting until 1st June for engineer. If its possible to do so or if they can activate another stopped line my house possibly have Im happy to do so. I don't care about number as I only use broadband. Let me know if we can sort stuff this way. And what do I need to do to make it happen.
Highlighted

Hi

As the order has been placed, this will raise an order with BT to complete the install and they will arrange a date for the services to go live.

They will install for any vulnerable or at risk customers, it is only for non vulnerable customers where they have to enter the premises that they will push these visits back to June.

Thanks  

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Participant
Will I receive any confirmation about this?
Thanks for all your help.
Highlighted

Hi

When the order is confirmed you should receive an email with the go live date etc.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

Highlighted
Participant
Hi Karl,

I still not received any confirmation or can't see anything pending under my account.
Highlighted

Hi Forsik92,

I'm sorry for  the delay. When did you re-place the order did you receive any references when you placed this? Please add any information to your Community Profile, do not post any personal information on the Community.

Thanks

Highlighted
Participant
Hi Michelle,

Sunday no confirmation since then. Im not waiting no more for this to be sorted. My broadband shouldn't be disconnected at all please cancel my account I do not wish to waste my time no more. Landline number should be on my profile.

Thanks,
Diana Karpova
Highlighted

Hi Diana,

I'm really sorry about this. I've escalated this over to our CEO's Office and have asked if you can be contacted as soon as possible and to see if they can resolve this for you.

Thanks

Highlighted
Participant
Hi Michelle,

There is no need for this I found broadband yesterday that can connect by tomorrow. Unfortunately it took too long.

Thanks,
Diana
Highlighted

Hi Diana,

I'm really sorry and I understand. I've contacted them back now and asked them not to contact you. I hope everything goes ok with your new ISP and again apologies that this has happened.

Thanks

Highlighted
Participant
Please let me know once my account been cancelled.

Thanks,
Diana