cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

No internet and no working landline

2 REPLIES 2
First Timer

I have had no working phone line and no internet since Sunday afternoon (22nd) and have contacted live chat numerous times over the last few days. I kept getting told that an engineer would come to check the exchange over and over but still nothing and now I can't even access live chat anymore due to the corona outbreak. My mother is elderly and is terminally ill with Chronic lymphocytic leukemia. Because of this she is considered high risk with corona because her immune system is so poor, so she desperately needs internet and a phone line.

I really need answers asap as it is getting close to a full week now. I am having to use my phone as a hotspot to be able to even write this and I am eating up data as the days go by...

Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Jonsty84

I'm really sorry to hear this.

I can see that this fault is with Openreach and the ticket has been updated this morning so I will check this again this afternoon for further updates from the engineer.

Thanks

Debbie

Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Jonsty84

The engineers notes advise that this fault should now be resolved. Please can you confirm if the fault has been fully resolved?

Thanks

Debbie