Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

No internet on go live date

2 REPLIES 2
Youngredders
First Timer

I was with Vodafone until Monday this week, all was well. I switched to talktalk to begin on Tuesday 23rd. We got no internet all day yesterday. Both my wife and I work from home and without internet we’ve been forced to take time off unpaid. We’re now being told an engineer visit is required, earliest is tomorrow. First impressions have been awful. 

is there anything I could do to remedy my situation? The router is connected and my devices all connect fine but there is no internet connection. The router flashes red and white then goes solid red. 

hopefully someone can help?

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star

Phone help: 03451 720046 or 03451 720088 or Chat,  @Youngredders.

These all open at 9am. 

Scroll down on this page for the link to Chat and details of opening hours:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-update-on-Coronavirus/ta-p/2468300

This will be quicker than the forum. There is a queue here, and it can take a couple of days or so for staff to reach new threads. 

Please add your Talktalk landline phone number to your community forum profile details for TT staff to identify your account and follow up any further issues. 

Go via your avatar/name; settings; Profile Wizard. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
OCE_Michelle
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Youngredders,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks