cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

No internet

2 REPLIES 2
First Timer

I have no internet connection and work from home, I am listed as vulnerable and need to work today.

did an online test and they have detected a fault, got a message to say an engineer will be out within the next 2-3days but I can not wait that long due to work!

is there a way to get this resolved today?

N chesney
Community Star

Are you actually registered with Talktalk on its database as vulnerable,  @Tashachesney?

Please see the instructions at the foot of this link, if you have not yet done this:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-update-on-Coronavirus/ta-p/2468300

Also on that link, you should find links to Chat,  which is available 9am-6pm every day. 

That's the only contact point available today. 

Staff will be back on here from Monday, but it could take them a day or two to reach your thread after the backlog from the weekend. 

To speed things up when they reach it, please complete your community forum profile details for TT staff to identify your account. 

Go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard; make sure you put in your landline phone number and a fallback mobile phone number; click finish to save. 

On top of problems with service during lockdown,  some of Talktalk's call centres are being affected by the devastating typhoon in the Philippines. This means that the help lines for Chat are even more stretched than usual. 

Gliwmaeden2
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Tashachesney

I'm really sorry for the delay.

I can see that Openreach closed this fault on 17/11. Has this fault been resolved?

Thanks

Debbie

This widget could not be displayed.