Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

No phone, no broadband, no help for vulnerable customer

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Team Player

Boardband and internet have been down most of the day.

Haven't left the house for 7 weeks because of a lung condition and depend on both, inlcuding for work.

Logged the fault via my mobile and received a message sending me to a page that details some tests. Did all of them inlcuduing checking for a dial inside master socket - there is none. Router light is flashing orange. Turned off for 30 minutes and still nothing.Checked all the cables.

Then a message from TalktTalk saying they cannot find a fault and give a phone number in case of further problems. The phone number is not manned, and leads to a  dead end if you want to follow up on a fault. No idea how to contact anyone who can help. I have 2 online conference talks coming up and am nearing despair. What can I do to get through to someone?

Many thanks and stay well and safe out there.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

Sorry for the delay, I can see this has been logged to openreach for you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES