Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Non-existant TalkTalk service

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
First Timer

I have been with TalkTalk for over a year and up until March I had zero issues, but then I moved flat. I arranged to have everything moved across for my move in date (19th March), but realised that there was no internet. I was informed there would be a delay until the 31st March; however, with the COVID-19 Pandemic, I completely understood this and so didn't have a problem. It has now been over a month and I still do not have internet service. I have tried calling to talk in person and have received promises that they will call me back, but no-one has been in touch. I have emailed and tried to do the online chat but no-one will respond. I am very disappointed.
I am a Dr who is supporting other Dr's on the frontline and this complete lack of service means I am unable to do my job effectively which is very upsetting in the present time, when we are all trying our best to pull together and help one another. I am being forced to risk the safety of the people around me, by having to go into the office and work from my parents home in order to access the internet (which is a necessity for my job) as I cannot do so from my own flat.
I would like to talk to someone about this present situation, as obviously I cannot stay with such a network if the issue is not resolved soon, and I do not understand how they believe it is okay to charge me money to pay for a service I am not receiving. 

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks,

Seama