Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Not connecting to psn or social media

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Team Player

Hi I need some help. I recently tried to get team viewer to work and after some go ogling it sounded like it was to do with the security settings and home safe scam protection. 

I tried turning homesafe on I the hope I could add it to a white list but there wasn't that option. Instead I had to call customer service to get it turned back off which they did.

I then read that it was the supersafe. Which I called up again and got turned off.

Since then I can't connect to the Sony psn. It would also appear that social media is also not working.... 

Can a talktalk technician either put suoersafe back on my account (it was on there free of charge) or tick some boxes to solve this issue. 

In this current climate of being locked down, I can't live without the psn and my girlfriend can't live without Instagram! 

Dont call me on the landline, i dont have it connected
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi djpuma,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing problems

Can you first of all switch your router off for 30 minutes then switch back on and retest, please let us know if this resolves the issue 

Chris

Highlighted
Team Player
Hi Chris, thanks for the reply. I will have to do this later as we are currently working from home.
If it is any consolation, team viewer is now working...
Highlighted

OK thanks, glad to hear Teamviewer is working

Chris

Highlighted
Team Player
Hi Chris.

Unfortunately it didn't solve it. I left the router unplugged for about 45 mins.

Thanks
Dan
Highlighted

Hi Dan

Apologies for this.

Please can you log into My Account and check if HomeSafe/KidsSafe is showing as switched on? If this is then please can you switch this off in My Account?

If HomeSafe is not showing as active then please can you switch this on (in My Account) wait 30 minutes and then switch it off again and retest?

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Team Player
Both were already turned off.

I tried going to another site (can't remember what but was an article to do with ps4) and it said it was blocked by kids safe.... So went to my settings, turned kid safe on and then off again (without waiting 30 mins) and now it seems to be working.

I shall test again later and update...
Highlighted

Hi Dan

Thank you, please let us know how you get on.

Debbie