I'm sorry for the delay. There are no updates as yet. Once the fault has been raised to BTOR for investigation it can take between 48-72hr before we receive an update back.
Also received my first bill today apparently your going to take 28 pounds out of my bank at the start of February. 1. I said I dont want to pay anything until the speed quoted in our contract with each other is reached. As it breaches our contract. And 2. I signed up to pay 26 pounds a month.
And 3. It's only been 'live's since the 22nd of January. And hasn't even worked properly. So why am I even paying 28
If I dont get a resolution by Monday I will be cancelling
@NathOnline u say been live from the 22 jan which is not log for a fault to be fixed u can not see that talktalk have to ask other compaines to do checkes
I would wait and see as u have to also understand most compaines do not work weekends so things are done office hours as well..
Also to note doing speed test on wifi and with other devices on the wifi will show slower speeds
the fibre also takes 10 days to stable speed that is with out any power offs and discountions and any 30mins time off for restart.
the team on here will help just takes a bite longer but u get the best help from tt on here.
As it has only been 3 working days on the fibre side with speed boost and sometimes speed boost takes some time to kick in and sometimes the team on here have to activate it for some users
Dont really understand your message to be honest.
I paid to have fibre broadband supplied by Talk Talk and they cant even supply me with the minimum internet speed quoted on the contract I signed up too. I didnt have any issues before with my previous supplier and when it was installed I was receiving the quoted speeds on set up. I just wanted to save money and switch. So i dont see why i should settle for less internet then before especially when i have the fibre speed boost included.
And no I dont see why I should have to wait I only have 14 days from connection to decide to cancel which I will most likely have to do. And dont understand why I should be paying until my internet is corrected. Otherwise I'll be paying for something which doesnt even comply to the contract I've signed up to with Talk Talk. It's simple really.
And if you think Talk Talk are the best out there have you not seen this forum. Its full of people who have problems with there recently installed fibre.
@NathOnline it can take a day or two to get a reply from OCE
If u wait and see as only being on a isp for a few days can not get the required speed that quickly
I have the same problem! Said I'd be getting download speeds of between 39 and 40 mps and so far my max is 21mbs and 7 upload! I went live 25th Jan so I'm gonna giv it a few days, but if it doesn't improve il hav to cancel as my last bt fibre speed was 58 mps and 18 upload
I'm sorry for the delay. Can I just confirm if you're still experiencing no dial tone at the moment and I'll request an update from our Network Team straight away?
No it's not working. I phoned last night to cancel but was told you will send an engineer on Friday if that doesnt work then I will have to cancel
Hello I have had no call or anything to let me know if they are coming today. Could someone find out thanks
Hello @OCE_Michelle I was booked in between 8-13.00 I've still had no call or anything Could you please look into this again thanks