cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Not getting expected speeds. Or minimum speed.

Community Team

Hi NathOnline

Our Network Team have advised that an engineer has been booked for today but has not been dispatched just yet.

Thanks

Debbie

NathOnline
Team Player

Hello. 

I had an openreach ENGINEER come out Friday and Saturday to fix the internet. He managed to sort it out so speeds were about 28. Still seemed abit slow as its abit less then what I was getting before plus I'm paying more for a speed boost which does nothing. 

I've woke up this morning for work and our wifi has disconnected and will not connect. And also you have taken 28.55 out of my account. I made it clear on here and over the phone I shouldnt have to pay for this as my service hasn't even worked properly. Plus my bill should be 26 a month and then also we didnt go live until 22nd January. So why are we paying over the bill amount for only 14/15 days?

I look forward to a reply. And will phone the call centre later to find out what is going on. 

Nath
Community Team

Hi NathOnline,

I'm sorry for the delay. The line test is now clear and I can see that the sync speed has started to increase. Are you still unable to connect? Could you try switching the router off for a full 30 minutes and then try this again please?

Do you also now have a dial tone?

Thanks

NathOnline
Team Player

I rebooted it before work will check back later. Thanks

Nath
Community Team

Hi NathOnline,

If there is no improvement then it would be worth trying the 30 minute router power down as this will reset the current session.

Thanks