cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Not reaching minmum guaranteed speed.

Frogmella
Participant

I do not understand what you are saying?

Are you consulting with BT?

Community Team

Hi Frogmella

Apologies for the confusion. We need to arrange a BTOR engineer visit to the property so that this fault can be investigated further, however we need to confirm acceptance of potential time related charges first before we can arrange this visit.

If the engineer finds the fault to be with BTOR maintained equipment then charges will not apply.

Thanks

Debbie

Frogmella
Participant

Your message is still confusing. You do not say from whom you need to "confirm acceptance..." of charges. I've already made my position absolutely clear.

I am not paying ANY charges.

I use only your new equipment and the socket installed by Openreach. I am not paying extra to have it fixed.

Please confirm that you will allow me switch to another ISP without penalty. I undertake to return your modem/router and its accessories.

In the meantime IMMEDIATELY refund the £2.50 you have already charged me for the non-existant "Fibre Speed Boost" and ensure I'm not charged for it again.

Community Team

Hi Frogmella

We would need you to confirm possible engineer charges before we can arrange an engineer visit.

"Please confirm that you will allow me switch to another ISP without penalty. I undertake to return your modem/router and its accessories"

Please can you contact our Loyalty Team to discuss this further.

Thanks

Debbie

Frogmella
Participant
Please provide contact details for the "Loyalty Team" and confirm that they have been fully appraised of this situation so I don't have to waste my time repeating myself.
Community Team

Hi Frogmella

Contact details can be found on our contact us page , Im afraid you will need to explain the situation again the loyalty team will not have details of this thread. 

Regards