Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Not received Amazon Prime Offer

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Popular Poster

I upgraded my account to the faster fibre broadband with amazon prime offer, in the middle of May. My live date was given as 28 May, but as yet I still haven’t received the email with the amazon prime offer code. 

I have spoken to 2 different agents over the phone and been on the online chat on at least 5 other occasions and each time I have been promised I would receive the code within 7 days. We are now in the middle of July and I still haven’t received anything.

I have also emailed a complaint and just received a generic response.

One agent even told me that the offer ended in April so I wasn’t eligible, which was untrue as it ran until the end of May and was advertised on the talktalk website when I upgraded my contract.

I now find I am unable to get to speak to anyone on the phone even though advice is given to contact talktalk if you don’t receive your code. Easier said than done.

I have been a customer of talktalk for at least 25 years and feel very let down by their customer service in this matter. 

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @Karen1962 ,

I don't know if the OCE staff on this forum can help with the Amazon Prime Offer. However if they are able to assist, for them to be able to help you will need to update your community profile to include your name, telephone number & alternative contact number. This will allow them to identify you.

Don't post any personal details in this thread, just add them to your communities profile.

They are quite busy, so it may be a day or two before they reply to this thread.

Highlighted
Popular Poster
Thanks I have done this now
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi @Karen1962

Sorry that you haven't received the code. 

I will contact the team responsible for issuing them. 

Regards

Highlighted
Popular Poster
Hi
I still haven’t heard anything would you please chase up for me
Thanks
Highlighted
Popular Poster

Hi Arne

i am still waiting for a response from someone. Could you please chase up for me.

thanks Karen 

Highlighted

Sorry I would have expected the code to be generated by now. 

I will re-escalate it. 

Highlighted
Popular Poster

Hi

have you any idea when I am likely to receive the code, considering I received my order confirmation on 15th May.

thanks 

Highlighted

Hi Karen1962

I have escalated this further to see what the hold up is.