Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Nothing to worry about?

1 REPLY 1
CJCollins
First Timer

I placed an order as a new customer to Talk Talk for super fibre.  The order was placed on 31st March and I received an email confirming my order and an engineer visit for 16th April.  The email said that information would be in my welcome pack.

I haven't received a welcome pack nor a router.  I have tried to log onto my account online and also using the app but it keeps saying "oops something went wrong".  I'm not able to call them so tried the online chat but that didn't work either.

I've checked my online banking and there is no direct debit in there for talk talk but my Sky DD is still showing.

So, my question is (1) how do I know if my order has gone through; (2) should I have received a router and (3) should I start to worry that this isn't actually going to happen???

Thanks for any help.

Community Team

Hi CJCollins

Thanks for your post.

If you would like us to look into this, please can you update your community profile to include your home telephone number, we will then be able to have a look at your  account.

To do this go into 'my settings' then 'personal information' then add your details.

Thanks