Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

OCE Help Please

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Keith

I've contacted our Network Team in regards to this fault and I will post back on this thread as soon as I receive further information.

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted

Hi Keith

Our Network Team have sent you a different router to test with as the line test is now detecting a possible router issue. Please allow 24-48hrs for this to arrive.

Let us know how the connection compares with this router.

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Team Player

Hi

I received the new router yesterday and its hasnt disconnected since i plugged it in Smiley_Face but speed does seem to have dropped significantly overnight.

Thanks

Keith 

Highlighted

Hi Keith

Thanks for keeping us updated.

Please can you leave this router connected to the line for at least 48hrs whilst DLM is monitoring the connection with the replacement router connected.

If you post back on this thread on Friday then we can check the connection stats/speed.

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Team Player
Hi

Just bumping this thread as requested.

Thanks

Keith
Highlighted

Hi Keith

Thanks for your reply.

I've checked the connection stats and your line is showing in sync at 80mb.

What speed are you receiving when you run a speed test?

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Team Player
Hi

The speed is fine. Im getting 68 down 19 up over wifi. I am happy the issue has been resolved and broadband is running smooth. i just wish it hadnt taken almost two months and three engineer visits to solve it. I appreciate all your help in getting this resolved. When i was speaking with a fault manager about my complaint which for some reason was closed before theissue was resolved, they said they would be in touch to discuss compensation so would appreciate it if someone could get in touch to discuss this.

Thanks

Keith
Highlighted

Hi Keith

Apologies for the delays.

Would you like me to raise a complaint so this can be discussed further with a Complaints Manager? If you contact our Customer Service Team then they can take a look at your bill for you.

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Team Player

Hi

If you can raise a complaint so that i can discuss this with a complaints manager that would be great. Once again, i am grateful for all of your help in dealing with this.

Thanks

Keith

Highlighted

Hi Keith

I have escalated this complaint and a Complaints Manager will contact you to discuss this as soon as possible.

Thanks

Debbie