Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

OCE needed

6 REPLIES 6
johnsemple123
Conversation Starter

Hi could a OCE get in touch? Do need help with a ongoing situation with a line (which seems no closer to getting resolved) for erm well pretty much the duration of our time with talk talk we have been paying for the fibre speed boost but never got the full speed we should be getting. At the moment the line in question should be getting 55MB at the very least instead we are stuck at about 38MB. To be fair the head office did send a engineer (and replacement router) the router working fine and that's not boosted the speed also the engineer said the line was fine and erm well clearly not

(was going to attach a pic of router stats but jpg not supported so I can't)

Community Team

Hi johnsemple123

I'm really sorry to hear this.

Just to confirm, is the telephone number in your Community Profile the correct number? (please do not post the number on this thread)

Thanks

Debbie

johnsemple123
Conversation Starter

It wasn't but I have altered it to the correct one

Community Team

Hi johnsemple123 

Thanks for updating your Community Profile.

I've completed a line test which hasn't detected any faults and your line is currently in sync at 38mb.

What speed were you receiving before you added the Fibre speed boost?

Thanks

Debbie

johnsemple123
Conversation Starter

about 35MB so only increased by 3mb (although as I have said we are paying for the fibre speed boost and we should be getting the 55 mark so we getting nowhere near the full potential (a engineer has been out and he said the line is fine) and as I said router been swapped and still not getting the full potential

Community Team

Hi johnsemple123

I'm just sending you a Private Message to confirm some details.

Thanks

Debbie

Community Team

Hi johnsemple123

Thanks for the Private Message.

The predicted speed range for your line is showing between 50 and 37mb with a minimum guaranteed speed of 35mb.

Debbie