Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Openreach not booking til June

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
First Timer

Had an engineer go sick half way through my installation on Monday, already have modem and just needed line to go Live. He said I’d have to report back to Talk Talk. Just been given new date of 10th June, 3 months away! I went onto my account and it stated I had missed the appointment which was untrue and I needed to rebook. It offered me Tuesday 7th April at 08:00. Really no idea what’s going on with Talk Talk. 

Spike
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi @Beefeater402 I have passed this onto the team to take a look for you. Someone will be in touch to help ASAP. In the meantime, you can find all updates about Openreach engineer appointments here.

We’re working through a very large queue with a reduced support team at the moment, so we really appreciate your patience 😊

Highlighted
Community Manager - TT Staff

Hey , 

Sorry for the delayed reply, we're doing our best in these unprecedented circumstances due to the Corona virus to answer everyone as quickly as possible. The date you mentioned of the 10th June, this will be the first date that openreach expect  to be able to get back into your home to complete the install but it could be before then. 

If you have the option to re-book for a different time in myaccount then id suggest you try that.

thanks 

Stephen, Community Manager

Our latest Blog l Share your Ideas l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars l Set your preferences

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.