would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Orange light on router

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
davidiow
First Timer

Hi, since Sunday my Sagem router has had a solid orange light. I phoned the support line on Monday, they tested the line & sent another router out which I got & fitted yesterday. This one is doing exactly the same. I go back on the phone last night & for some reason they are sending me another router!! I've even put my old Huawei router on & I get a red light on the internet connection. Any ideas anyone? Thanks

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi davidiow,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

Highlighted
davidiow
First Timer

Hi, profile details updated. Thanks.

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi davidiow,

Thanks for updating your profile 

Is your telephone service OK, is there a dial tone, any noise on the line?

How many telephone sockets do you have? Do you have anything connected to your telephone socket(s) in addtition to your router?

Does your master socket have a Test Socket?

Thanks

Chris

Highlighted
davidiow
First Timer

Hi Chris, yes phone service is fine. No other sockets, just the master with a phone & the router plugged in. It does have a test socket which I've tried as well.

I got back onto the call centre last night & they have arranged for an Open Reach engineer to call this morning. I'll update you after this. Thanks for the reply.

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi davidiow

Thanks for keeping us updated. Please let us know how you get on following the engineer visit.

Debbie

Highlighted
davidiow
First Timer

Hi, looks like there was a broken component in the Openreach connection box down the road.

All seems ok now. 

Thanks for your support.

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi davidiow

Thanks for letting us know.

Please let us know if you do experience any further issues.

Debbie