Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

PIPEX issues

3 REPLIES 3
macrocarpa
Team Player

Hi, is it me, or are we having another bout of Pipex problems starting?  Haven't received any email via Pipex POP server since 11:17 , either to phone or PC (although some later ones are showing in webmail, - which is also painfully slow).  I see there's planned maintenance flagged op on service issues, but it says emails should be unaffected??  Anyone there with similar problems?

Muddymedic
Wizz Kid

Hi @macrocarpa I've had a few transient time-outs and error messages on POP this afternoon, but emails have been getting through fine for me, and have been all day.  Webmail is a bit slow to load initially, but again seems to be working OK today, thus far.

Regards

macrocarpa
Team Player

Thanks for that. Yes seems to have restarted (emails suddenly rushed through after 4pm), so hopefully the gremlins will go away again!

Muddymedic
Wizz Kid

Sorry @macrocarpa I may have spoken too soon, as over the past hour or so I've been having repeated problems logging into, and then using, Pipex Webmail, and now getting repeated timeouts and error messages (especially 0x800CCC1A 'Encryption Type errors) on POP.  Nothing out of the ordinary, of course, as this happens at about this time on a seemingly daily basis.