Did you mean: 
Need help?

Phone Line & Super Fast Broadband Not Working

Highlighted
Team Player

@OCE_Debbie

@OCE_Michelle 

Can you please provide an update as to the issue and when it will be fixed

You mentioned you would know more yesterday afternoon and now I have had no response

This is now day 8 of no phone/internet

Highlighted
Team Player
Day 9 no internet or phone

Day 2 of no updates on this forum after being informed more info would be available on Tuesday afternoon which I didn't receive

Please someone advise...this is so frustrating...I can't work from home and no communication to friends / family
Highlighted
Team Player

Day 10 of no internet or phone 

Day 3 of no updates on this forum after being informed more info would be available on Tuesday afternoon which I didn't receive

@OCE_Debbie 

@OCE_Michelle 

After promising to keep me updated why are you not responding with any updates or communication?

For anyone else reading this does anyone know I can get in touch with the complaints department at TalkTalk? Should I use CEO Email?

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi wallsat,

Apologies for the delay (FYI, each time you post you move yourself to the back of the queue)

I'm really sorry for any inconvenience caused by this issue. It is currently in hand with Openreach, they've carried out investigations but dig work is now required, they've asked us to check for updates on the 10th

Can you bump the thread on Friday, if you don't hear anything beforehand, and we'll check for updates 

Chris

Highlighted
Team Player
Hi Chris

How come previously when I responded your team responded the same day and the team even said that they would provide further updates later that day? I didn't receive anything?

As I received no response for so long I have already raised a complaint via emailing Tristia Harrison and have had the member of her team be in contact.

I am just really disappointed in the lack of communication from this forum and talktalk in general and have therefore gone through this route

I hope for a swift resolution as it has already been 2 weeks without any service and with no clear information or expectations set by talktalk as to when this will be resolved.

Honestly the worst experience I've ever had and I've been with TalkTalk for over 15 years.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

If one of us already has your post in their queue then when you reply it can come directly back in to us (as it has done here) but generally if you just keep on posting it will repeatedly move you to the back of the queue

I'm really sorry for any inconvenience. As this has now been raised to our CEO's Office I'll leave it their capable hands, they'll be able to provide any updates. As I've said, it is in hand with Openreach, they need to carry out dig work which unfortunately does generally delay repairs somewhat.

Chris