Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Playstation dropping mid game

3 REPLIES 3
Grimshaw24
First Timer

i have exact same issue as below link post, except my connection is 5GZ wifi. But i have identified the same issue as i have tested with other 5GZ connections from sim wifi hubs and phone hotspot and have zero issues. Router is basically in same room as playstation and only on COD so far ive noticed

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Broadband/Repeatedly-losing-connection-when-online-gaming/td-p/2...

OCE_Karl
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Grimshaw24

Can you add the home phone number to your 'Community Profile' so we can check your line.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Grimshaw24
First Timer

@OCE_Karl Done!

OCE_Michelle
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Grimshaw24,

Thank you. I've run a test on the line which hasn't detected a fault, the router has the latest version of firmware and the connection stats look good. Can I just confirm, do you mean that all other wireless devices are stable and it is just the playstation which is dropping the wireless connection?

Thanks