Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Please cancel engineer appointment for 21.04.20 and STOP booking anymore

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Team Player

I am completely fed up with this now. I have posted several times on here and have tried to contact Talktalk myself without success. 

I reported a problem with my Fibre broad band about 2 weeks ago as the connection keeps dropping, An Openreach engineer called and spoke to my partner who tested the line and said he could find nothing wrong. The broadband had come back on by then but after his tests it was off again for 10 hours, for some reason Talktalk then decided to make another engineer appointment on 17.04.. Despite my trying to cancel this he turned up anyway. My partner is working from home and the internet had been working so he asked him not to do anything as we had tried to cancel the appointment, He accepted this but mentioned that he thought that the line was "looping" . The other engineer had said there was nothing wrong. Now I'm told that another Openreach engineer is coming on 21/04. I have not requested this and want it cancelled. I can't contact Talktalk so can somebody on here please cancel this for me?

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

I'm sorry for the delay in reply.  

As it's a little after the fact, do you need any assistance.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE