cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Poor Fibre Connection Speeds

Community Team

Hi TechnicalMarvel,

I'm sorry for the delay. I can only see 1 recent speed test, could you run a few more wired speed tests and we can pass this over to our Network Team for further investigation.

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable
another speed test, another rubbish result! 19.4 now! So many people reporting a drop in speed as soon as they move to talk talk! Its a joke! Still using wired connection.
Community Team

Hi TechnicalMarvel,

I can only see the one recent speed test on the 12th which was 27.9Mbps - could you try a couple more speed test on the My Account speed checker

Thanks

Chris

Anonymous
Not applicable
ran another one just now from the same tt.care place. comes up at 22.8! If nothing can be resolved i'd rather just leave talktalk. Im running these tests from the specified tt.care site as requested and theyre not even showing up on your end! running it again shows up 23.7

Anonymous
Not applicable

test.jpgscreengrab from tt.care

Anonymous
Not applicable

screenshot2.jpgand again

Community Team

Hi TechnicalMarvel,

Thank you. I've passed the slow throughput speeds over to our Network Team now, If you don't hear back by the end of today then please can you bump your thread and we can re-check for an update on Monday for you.

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

well we've reached a new low!  bloody appauling!  I will be taking this to Ofcom unless its sorted out!  I have been paying for this service, and not getting what i should, enough is enough!
screenshot3.jpglatest test result!

Community Team

Hi TechnicalMarvel,

We've been advised that the next step will be to arrange an engineer visit so I've sent you a Private Message to confirm some details.

Please do not post any personal information on the Community, reply via Private Message (PM) only.

Thanks

nohumour
First Timer

Hi All

Only had Fibre Broadban installed today, converter from standard broadband. Fire speed is slower that the old broadband.

Not happy at all I am getting 12.3 Mbps !!!!!

Wll be cancelling order if not improved.

Any advice?

Community Team

Hi @nohumour 

I'm sorry to hear this.

Please can you create a new thread, we can then look into this further.

Thanks

Debbie