I'd say around 11:55.

I'll try to be as precise as possible.

Nick.

OCE_Chris
Community Team - TT Staff
nick_rampart
Team Player

Okay, so it's been a bit up and down.

When I got up this morning, it'd only had a connection for an hour and a bit, so I assume it'd reconnected at around 06:00.

And then during the day today, I lost the connection at about 10:50 this morning. I had to restart it, as I was working from home, and needed to get the connection back.

Any ideas what can be wrong, and more to the point, any ideas how we can regain a stable connection.

Nick.

nick_rampart
Team Player

Hiya, down twice today : once at 11:50 and again at 15:20.

nick_rampart
Team Player

And was down overnight last night. Went down at about 22.30, so I left it to see if it'd come back on its own. Was still down this morning. 

Ideas and next steps gratefully recieved please. 

Nick

OCE_Chris

Hi Nick,

Thanks for that.

I don't know what's causing the disconnections but we can arrange an engineer visit to investigate further.

If you'd like us to arrange an engineer visit can you confirm:

• That you accept potential Engineers charges
  • Provide availability, either AM (8am to 1pm) or PM (1pm to 6pm) between Monday to Friday.

I've also PM'd you to confirm some other details

Thanks

Chris

nick_rampart
Team Player

Chris, I've PM'ed you as requested.

Nick.

OCE_Chris

Hi Nick,

Thanks for the PM, I've replied requesting a bit more information

Chris

OCE_Chris

Hi Nick,

Thanks for the PM, I've replied requesting a bit more information

Chris

OCE_Chris

Hi Nick,

I've reserved the appointment for October 01 2019, AM (08:00-13:00) - I'll check later to confirm that the appointment has gone through OK

Chris

OCE_Chris

Hi Nick,

Just letting you know that I've received confirmation that the engineer booking has gone through fine, please let us know how you get on 🙂

Chris

OCE_Chris

Hi Nick,

I've booked the appointment for October 11 2019, AM (08:00-13:00), this was the only appointment slot available on Friday or Monday - please let us know how you get on

Chris

OCE_Chris

Hi Nick,

Sorry about this but just checked to make sure that the appointment was going through OK and found that it has been cancelled due to an issue with the line test. I've now booked the appointment again for Monday (14th) am (08:00-13:00) - apologies again, please let me know if you are no longer available for this appointment slot

Thanks

Chris