Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Red light on router - no internet

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
First Timer

Hi as per your request @OCE_Debbie , created a new thread, currently experiencing no internet. 

checked all the usual things and removing everything and reset the router as it was first installed. Noticed our connection went down around approx Sunday 4pm. 

Checked for service status and see that several reports with openreach but was not sure if Reading RG10 areas affected

Also checked the "check line connection" page and said that the line was fine but couldn't recognise the talk talk router but line seemed to be ok.

However noticed the routers ON light is a constant red which i've noticed since yesterday which is a bit odd and i see a previous forum post that says that after turning off for around 30mins+, if the red light is stil on, then some pre diagnostics are failing possibly in the router to sync up with the talk talk/openreach network so the router needs replacing.

We've had this router and been happy with the talk talk network and not replaced with anything since it's install so please can you consider sending me a replacement router 

Need the connection as we rely on working from home - Please advise on what else i can do to resolve the issue for me. 

kind regards

Highlighted
Community Star

@Josh1970, staff will need to identify your account. 

Please complete your community forum profile details. 

Go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard; make sure you put in your landline phone number and a fallback mobile phone number; click finish to save. 

Staff will reply to your thread as soon as they reach it,  but the workflow has a queuing system and it will take them a while to clear the backlog from the end of last week and weekend. 

Best to wait for a response before posting further,  to keep your thread moving forward in the queue. 

Gliwmaeden2
Highlighted
First Timer

Thank you @Gliwmaeden2 profile details now saved

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Josh1970

Thanks for creating a new topic. I can see that a replacement router has already been ordered and you should receive this within the next 24hrs.

Please let us know how the connection compares with this router.

Thanks

Debbie