Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Renew Superfast Fibre Contract

4 REPLIES 4
Conversation Starter

Hi
Wonder if anyone on here can help sort out my contract as its ending this week.
I had a email about Fix a new Superfast Fibre and Line Rental package price at £25.95 a month for 24 months.

I've renewed with one click but nothings happened and feels like I'm running out of time to get it sorted.

Not had any emails about it or anything shown up in my account.

Also cant find a phone No. to ring?

I realise staff may be struggling to keep up with things at present but could do with some kind of acknowledgement that its being processed.

Thanks

Conversation Starter

Ok guys.

It pretty obvious you cant deal with the amount queries you are receiving at this difficult time.
I'm going to let my deal end on Sat 4th, take the hit for the higher monthly charge (if that happens)

I've looked at my other available options in my account, there aren't any at present.

Looked at going for the superfast fibre £26 P/M (which is what i have now) and it talks about charging me an admin fee but its only offering the faster fibre @ 38mbps.

Also if i choose to renew contract it takes me to the same deal with admin fee.

Seeing as there is no other way of contacting you at present other than the forum guess we can sort this out later and it can be changed to what i ordered last week which was the superfast fibre on a 24month fixed deal and be refunded accordingly.

Community Manager - TT Staff

Hey, 

Sorry for the delayed reply, we're doing our best in these unprecedented circumstances due to the Corona virus to answer everyone as quickly as possible.

You can take advantage of the deal using the one click feature in the email, this will go to a member of our team who will process the deal for you however it's not instant but will be reflected on your next bill

stephen 

Stephen, Community Manager

Our latest Blog l Share your Ideas l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars l Set your preferences

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Conversation Starter

Hi Stephen

Thanks for the email.

No problem at all, i can see looking through the posts that you guys don't have much chance of dealing with everybody. I see its just you guys on the forum taking the fallout. 

It looks as if its kicked in OK. April's bill looks correct so it seems it did go through.

Just never had any confirmation or anything come up on the online account.
I think I'm good!

Thanks again and take care.

Steve

Community Manager - TT Staff

Hey Steve, 

Thanks for understanding and im sorry you didn't get the confirmation. If you have any issues dont worry we'll put it right, just may take a little time for us to come back as we're focusing on customers with no service and our vulnerable customers but obviously we're trying to get answers to everyone. 

take care, stay safe. 

Stephen, Community Manager

Our latest Blog l Share your Ideas l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars l Set your preferences

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.