Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Renewal offer

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Chatterbox

My 12mo contract is soon up. Would like to renew with the exact same contract but not sure how how. I received an email from Talktalk about this but it only offered a 18mo contract at a slightly higher rate (the 12mo contract was £17/mo, the offered 18mo contract is £21.50/mo). How do I renew with the same contract? And who do I contact? It's not clear on the website. TIA.

Highlighted
Community Star

If you just go to:-

MyAccount > Offers & Upgrades > Renew contract

it can be done from there.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please mark it as the Best Answer.
OCE's and Community Stars - Who are they? 

Highlighted
Chatterbox

I did that and it says the same thing i.e. 18mo @ £21.50/mo. The 12mo contract is £30/mo. That's one heck of a difference from my current £17. Not looking for an upgrade or anything, just the same thing I have now.

Highlighted
Community Star

Sorry, that is as far as I can go, as I am just a customer.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please mark it as the Best Answer.
OCE's and Community Stars - Who are they? 

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi essef, the only choice you have is to call the customer loyalty team on 03451720046 between 10 and 6. Hold on to be prompted for the reason for your call and say customer loyalty or cancel talktalk you'll be put through to the loyalty team.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.