cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Renewed the connection - have we got the right router?

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi annRyan

Sorry there is still no update on this issue, Ive tired today to add the boost unfortunately the error on the account remains and is still being investigated. 

Sorry again.

Highlighted
Team Player

Thank you @OCE_Arne, Sorry to hear our account is causing an issue.  Does it work on new accounts? As long as we could retain all our emails, can we not get a new account and then port everything across?  Thanks again for trying. Just want it to work as we've been customers for a long time and we've never had an issue until now.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi @annRyan

Starting a new account would mean that you will lose service for 10 days, so I wouldn't recommend that as an option, Its not just your account there is a few more with the same problem, and it is being worked on im sure. 

Its frustrating I know, but we will sort it ASAP. 

Highlighted
Team Player
Hi,

We spent an hour chatting and going over the same questions and answers today. We first reported this issue on 15/7 and there has been zero progress and very little communication. We still can't get the boosts applied. A strategy of "check back in 3-5 days" isn't working and escalations don't seem to resolve this. Could someone please explain exactly what the problem is in getting this fixed? Surely, it's a priority now??

Also, anyone who has the same issue, let us know. I'd like to see how long you've had the issue.
Highlighted
Team Player

Any update or are you just waiting to see what happens? Still running at a speed lower than we were promised when we signed up.