would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Router Delivery?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
an1sa_k
Wizz Kid

So, I had a new WiFi Hub Router ordered on Monday, 09th September 2019, and was told I would receive it within 3-5 days. I haven't heard anything since, and it shows as a 'Pending Order' on My Account, but when clicked it states: "You don't have any open orders to track right now."

Weirdly, on My Account, it now shows two pending orders (one for 09/09 - when the order was first placed, and another for 12/09 - which is when I got in touch to figure out what was happening. Another one wasn't ordered by me). I was then told that one router order had been rejected, because another had been ordered. Fine by me. I only ordered one anyway.

Then I contacted an agent via Live Chat, who stated that the router has been ordered, but has not been dispatched. This has been the same since Monday. Shouldn't the router have been dispatched since then? I have become extremely confused as to what's happening.

Would someone be able to chase up my order for me, and find out (once and for all) what is going on? Many thanks.

Anisa Khalifa
Highlighted
Community Team

Hi an1sa_k,

Did you order the router from the Online Accessories Store?

Chris

Highlighted
an1sa_k
Wizz Kid

@OCE_Chris  No. It was ordered by a Live Chat agent who had detected some problems with my router that was causing my broadband to disconnect.

Anisa Khalifa
Highlighted
Community Team

OK thanks, I've escalated this to have the router sent out, apologies for the delay. If you don't hear anything beforehand can you bump the thread on Tuesday and we'll check to make sure it's been sent 

Chris

Highlighted
an1sa_k
Wizz Kid

@OCE_Chris Just an update to let you know that I've received the WiFi Hub today (16/09/2019). Thanks for all your help 🙂

Anisa Khalifa
Highlighted
Community Team

No problem, thanks for letting me know 🙂