Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Router delivery but no router

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
First Timer

I’m hoping someone can help me - I’ve moved into a new property today and I’m going live today, I made it known when I signed upto talktalk that I would not be in the property until today. My router was delivered last Wednesday (even though a day before it was dispatched I said no one would be there to accept it) it was still delivered. So 6 days later I move in, no router in sight, no neighbours have it and it’s not been left in any “safe places”. Yodel have said it’s been delivered so they can’t do anything and I spoke to Talktalk customer service and I was told they can’t do anything either because it’s been delivered. My engineer has arrived and is fitting a new line, so that’s fine. How can I get a router? I’m not willing to pay for another one as talktalk sent it out while the property was vacant. Please help! 

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

I'll get a router out to you.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Highlighted
First Timer

Thank you!! 

When is it likely to be delivered? 

Highlighted
Community Star

Delivery is normal within 24 to 48 hours.

Most times it is 24 hours

It was for me anyway.

Highlighted

Hi

Usually delivered in 24hrs.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Highlighted
First Timer

Thanks Karl. 

Turned out the router they sent was apparently faulty so now I’m awaiting another one, which doesn’t seem to be anytime soon as every advisor on live chat says something different! Maybe I’m best going with another company while I can still escape 😂

Highlighted

Hi Laurencrowther 

Apologies for this. I've checked and I can see that the router has been ordered and you should receive this within the next 24-48hrs.

Thanks

Debbie