Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Router firmware update needed

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
First Timer

I have been having repeated issues with my upload speed (it is only 0.1mbps, whereas download is fine). I have now recieved a new router and this has not resolved the issue. I have checked the firmware and it is SG4K10001400t which I believe is not the most up to date. I have restarted the router and it hasn't updated. Please can you issue a manual firmware update. Let me know which details you need from my router.

Donna Brown
Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @Donnabrown ,

If you leave your router on 24/7 then it will normally update automatically overnight, however if for some reason it is not updating the staff here can push out an update manually.

For one of the TalkTalk staff on this community to be able to look into this you will need to update your community profile to include your name, landline telephone number that your TalkTalk service is provided on & an alternative contact number. This will allow them to identify you, and they will then be able to help.

Don't post any personal details in this thread, just add them to your community profile.

Then they will hopefully be able to respond to this post tomorrow.

Highlighted
First Timer

Thank you for the response.

I have now updated my profile.

Donna Brown
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Donnabrown

Apologies for the delay.

I'm unable to connect to your router, please can you factory reset the router using the pin hole reset for ten seconds, I can then try and connect again.

Thanks

Debbie