Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Router keeps reseting

5 REPLIES 5
MR B2772
First Timer

Hi over the last few weeks our router HG365 keeps resting itself at least once a day, we have never had a problem with the line or the router before and have been with talk talk for +15 years, we usally have great service and my fibre broad band is 60 meg download direct and about 45 meg wifi with upload 17 meg its pretty good, the router just resets, Spoke to chat service, line test proves ok however they did say they could see it has dropped offline. I'am convinced it's the router, last night using internet fine on my iPad its hangs look at router its down powered and restarting, anyone now how i can get a new router to prove hardware, look forward to hearing from someone kind regards 

Divsec
Community Star

Hi MrB, welcome to the community after 15 years! Your post has been flagged for assistance and you should hear shortly, in the meantime please check your community profile and add your landline phone number it is used to identify your account.

Regards Divsec, I don't work here, know little, and have too many opinions.
MR B2772
First Timer

Hi have updated my profile to include our home number, little more info, logged into router this morning and looked at the run time and it was only 6 hours so again the router just reset, no one was online or using the phone as this would have been midnight ?

Community Team

Hi MR B2772

I'm sorry to hear this.

The line tests have not detected any issues so I have ordered a replacement router for testing, please allow 24-48hrs for this to arrive.

Let us know how the connection compares with this router.

Thanks

Debbie

MR B2772
First Timer

HI Debbie

Thanks for that, it is much appreciate, I will look forward to getting the replacment router so I can test, will it be the same one ? HG635 Super Router do you know, as I have said never had an issue until recently and nothing has changed no sockets moved and noothing added to my network and with two teenage boys our internet is well used these days.

Im pretty sure its the router but I will let you know if it still contiues many thanks again.

Community Team

Hi MR B2772

This should be either the HG635 or HG633 router.

Please let us know how you get on.

Thanks

Debbie