cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Router lost sync, bright sparks engineer being sent

Highlighted
Team Player
Can you let me know if any are suitable please , or I will have to look at getting a relative in
Regards
Lian Party
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Lian,

Apologies for the delay, I've requested an update from our network team. I'll let you know when I have any more information 

Chris

Highlighted
Team Player
Thanks for the update Chris , as long as I’m notified of a time slot as want to make sure I’m in
Highlighted
Highlighted

Hi Lian,

Our network team have run a line test which has failed, they need to run the test again with all telephone equipment (router, telephone(s) etc) disconnected. Are you able to disconnect everything now?

Chris

Highlighted
Team Player
I can get the wife to do it at 1530, I’ve had to stay in at work
Highlighted

Thanks but would you be able to do it tomorrow morning?

Chris

Highlighted
Team Player
Do I just make sure all unplugged in the morning before I go to work , or do you need someone there?
Highlighted
Team Player
Not sure if it’s too late but the wife has unplugged it all now
Highlighted

Hi Paza02,

I'm sorry for the delay. Is the equipment still unplugged at the moment? (router, phone, microfilter, any other equipment connected to the phone sockets)

Thanks

Highlighted
Team Player
I rang up last night when I got home, I have a bt visit booked for Friday Am so hopefully will be resolved but will unplugged it all now
Highlighted

Hi Paza02,

Thanks for the update. As the engineer visit has been arranged for you then we won't need to re-run the line test. Please let us know how you get on 🙂

Thanks

Highlighted
Team Player
It’s working, not sure what time openreach got it working as had to leave the father in law with them as had to go to work at 13/15 but took them a while to find the external fault , so glad as got no data left on the mobile 😂
Highlighted

Hi Paza02

Thanks for keeping us updated.

I'm glad to hear that this fault has been resolved, please let us know if you do experience any further issues.

Debbie 🙂