Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Router not delivered

22 REPLIES 22
Highlighted
Participant

Hello, Talktalk support detected that I needed a new router (Wifi hub), and it was despatched  please see info from DHL tracking web page -

21st July 202008:26Your parcel 3127????? is due to be delivered on Tuesday 28th July 2020
21st July 202005:26Your parcel 3127????? is at the delivery depot

20th July 2020

18:53Your parcel 3127?????? has been collected

Unfortunately it is impossible to talk to DHL as just put on automated system, spoke to Talktalk who provided DHL info I already have plus DHL express number -I tried the DHL express, I managed to get through to a human who then advised that they do not track DHL parcel packages!!!!!!!  Last week I have tried re arrange by collecting router from DHL depot - but then advised parcel will be delivered on 24th then 26th then 28th. Now it states it is due on 28th, yesterday???? Can anyone help?? Thanks Simon

Highlighted
Community Star

For staff to identify your account,  @Sim_O, please complete your community forum profile details.  Go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard; make sure you put in your landline phone number and a fallback mobile phone number; click finish to save. 

Staff reply during business hours Monday-Friday. 

Gliwmaeden2
Highlighted
Participant

Thanks @Gliwmaeden2 I have updated as per your advice. Hopefully someone will be able to provide an answer.

Highlighted
Participant

UPDATE - @Gliwmaeden2  Please advise who best to contact at Talktalk regarding router delivery issue. Just received email from UK Mail, please see below -

Dear Customer,

A new note has been added to your case.

Case Number: #########

Consignment Number: 3127###### 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your query.

I do apologise, but we are unable to resolve your query without further instruction from the sender.

Please contact the sender of your item who will contact us further.

Kind regards,
Customer Care

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you need to contact Customer Care further on this case please quote the Case Number or your Consignment number.

Regards,

Customer Care
UK Mail
www.ukmail.com

Highlighted
Community Star

How odd, @Sim_O.

I think the best thing is to wait for staff to reach your thread  - if we don't post further, they should reply tomorrow (Thursday).

I don't know of a customer services number for this type of thing. At a pinch, Chat might help, but they are also closed overnight. 

Staff work from oldest to newest threads, so you need to wait for a reply before posting again. 

Gliwmaeden2
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Sim_O

I'm really sorry to hear this.

I will need to re send this router, are you happy for me to arrange this?

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Participant

@OCE_Debbie  Hi Debbie, yes please, it would be appreciated. It appears that DHL have lost the router.......

Thanks for your prompt response.

Simon

Highlighted
Participant

@OCE_DebbieHi Debbie,

Received email early this evening suggesting router on it's way (on original shipment number), checked DHL tracking web page.

Your parcel's journey

Date

Time

30th July 2020

17:06

Your parcel 31270###### is out for delivery

30th July 2020

12:00

Your consignment is at the UK Mail depot and is available for collection

21st July 2020

08:26

Your parcel 31270###### is due to be delivered on Tuesday 28th July 2020

21st July 2020

05:26

Your parcel 31270###### is at the delivery depot

20th July 2020

18:53

Your parcel 31270###### has been collected

......... below is from email sent today....

WE'RE ON OUR WAY

Your parcel is expected to be with you between 17:57 - 18:57.

So not sure if they have found original router, or the 2nd router that is being sent from today has triggered an automated response.

Sadly, router did not turn up this evening.

Regards

Simon

Highlighted

Hi Simon, have you heard anything today so far?

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Participant

Hi @OCE_Ady 

Unfortunately not. I have sent facebook message on DHL FB page, no resonse either.

Simon

Highlighted

I had one of these for something I'd ordered and they delivered a day after showing it out for delivery. Let us know if you don't receive it today. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Participant

ok will update later, thanks

Highlighted

Thank you. 

Highlighted
Participant

Hi Ady @OCE_Ady 

Racheal, DHL, responded on FaceBook at 14:50 "Hi Simon, please can you confirm the full delivery address so we can check this further. Thanks, Rachael"

I replied but have not heard from Racheal/ DHL.

Checked their parcel tracking page, still displaying same info as I stated in this post ie "it's on its way ".

The part must have been lost at DHL end......

Disappointing.

Simon

Highlighted
Participant

FYI - Racheal replied - parcel is at depot and it may be easier for me to collect as I am passing that way during next week. Will update once I have router.

Highlighted
Philosopher

@Sim_O 

I would check the company policy as to how many days they hold it before it gets returned to sender and how long it's already been there.

Martin
Highlighted
Participant

@martswain 

yes that's a good point Martin,thanks.

I did ask Racheal if parcel will be there during next week, awaiting reply before heading there....

Highlighted

Hi Sim_O

I'm really sorry for the delay.

Have you received the router since your last post?

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Participant

Hi @OCE_Debbie ,

No worries about delayed reply.

Unfortunately when I went to DHL depot today, I was told that router has been shipped back to sender earlier on! (I did actually ask DHL via Facebook if part will be there this week which they replied it would be 😞  ).

So please can you organise/or advise who I need to speak to, another router, thanks.

Simon

Highlighted
Participant

Not sure what is happening regarding my replacement router so I have just contacted 'Livechat' and I have been advised that an order has placed for wifi hub, it should be with me within 3-5 days. I do hope so.