Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Router orange light

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
First Timer

Hi,

My sagecom fast router kept rebooting every other night, dropped my profile by DLM. It is now on solid orange and have totally disconnected it so I'm totally offline.

May I please ask for a replacement router same model Sagecom fast?

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @kannanni14 your post has been flagged for assistance and you should hear soon.

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
Highlighted
First Timer
Just a quick update.I chatted with support and they ordered another one for me
Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @kannanni14 that's good news, thanks for letting us know, if you feel like it please mark one of the messages as best answer which will close the issue and save others fretting 🌞

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

HI kannanni14

Thanks for your reply. Please let us know how the connection compares with the replacement router.

Debbie

Highlighted
First Timer

Hi there,

Replacement router came yesterday and plugged in.

Can you please run a check and see if it's a healthy connection.

And also turn off WiFi optimization, it was off on the other router and I'm not sure if its still off.
I had problems with my main pc dropping connection and you guys turned it off for me last time.

Is there a chance you can also send me the latest black Huawei WiFi hub so I can test and keep what's best for my line please?

Many thanks

Highlighted

HI kannanni14

Thanks for keeping us updated.

The line tests are all clear but I would advise keeping the router connected at the master/test socket for 48hrs, without rebooting whilst DLM is monitoring the connection.

The WiFi Optimisation has been switched off.

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
First Timer

Good morning,

Due to safety concerns may I please ask for Upnp to be turned off. I've always kept it off in the past with my previous ISP. It's only now I realised it's on by default and I can't turn it off by myself.

Thanks,

kannanni

Highlighted

Hi

UPnP should now be off.

Thanks  

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE