cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Router problem

1 REPLY 1
First Timer

I have been having problems with my router dropping out and slow speeds for several weeks now and getting worse. It's now got unusable now and I have to reboot my router at least twice a day to get any service on my laptop which makes it hard to work, my Ring doorbell will not work most of the time and when it does there is a long delay, my tablet will only get internet if I hold it about one meter away from the router. It is showing connected with no internet.

Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Ian Daniels,

I have ran a check on your service and found there are multiple issues showing. For this we will need to send Openreach.

The next step will be to arrange an engineer visit to investigate further, to do this can you confirm:

• That you accept potential Engineers charges
  • Provide availability, either AM (8am to 1pm) or PM (1pm to 6pm) between Monday to Friday.

To confirm you're the account holder can you reply to me via PM (Personal Message) with the following information: 

• Full Name
  • Home telephone number or account number
  • Are you the account holder
  • 1st and 3rd characters of your telephone password

NOTE: If you don’t have a telephone password why not add one now check out Setting up your telephone password for details

If password is unknown, confirm the below:
  • Your registered email address:
  • Your registered mobile phone number:  

Note: Please do not post personal information directly in the Forums.

Thanks