Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Router stopped working

2 REPLIES 2
Luntley24
First Timer

Hi, I have only been up and running for a. Few days, and now my router has just stopped working, no lights, nothing,  tried in numerous plugs, and still nothing! I have had nothing but headache since signing up as the engineer activated the broadband at the wrong house, and now the router has failed, can someone help please! 

Skynet_TX
Community Star

Hi @Luntley24,

If your router has failed then the staff here will be able to arrange a replacement for you.

For one of the TalkTalk staff on this community to be able to look into this you will need to update your community profile to include your name, landline telephone number that your TalkTalk service is provided on & an alternative contact number. This will allow them to identify you, and they will then be able to help.

Don't post any personal details in this thread, just add them to your community profile.

Then they will hopefully be able to respond to this post within two or three working days. You may get faster support from the live chat or by phoning up during opening hours.

OCE_Debbie
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Luntley24

I'm really sorry for the delay.

I can see that a replacement router has been sent. Is this working ok now?

Thanks

Debbie