Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Router

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Participant

We have recently upgraded to fiber.

We supposed to receive the router, unfortunately our upgrade starts on 7/7 and we haven't received the router yet. Is that normal? Is there anyway to track the router? 

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

HI Nat19

Apologies for the delay.

I can see that the router was dispatched on 02/07, have you received the router since your last post?

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Participant

Hi Debbie,

We did receive the router, but still our internet it is pretty poorly.

when running the service check in talk talk website it seems to  mention we need to update the router software.

could you please advise?

kind regards

Natalia

Highlighted

Hi Natalia

Apologies for this.

I've now updated your router firmware version.

What issues are you experiencing with the connection?

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Participant

The internet keep dropping and our speed download now is 0.08 Mbps

anything you can do at your end?

Highlighted
Participant

Hi Debbie

when running  the check in the service centre I still receive the alert saying the router needs to update the software.

so far it is the alert received by the talk talk service centre check, not sure if it is correct. What I can confirm is the download speed it is extremely poor with a download of 0.08Mbps

could you please check our line? 

Highlighted

Hi Natalia

Thanks for your reply.

The service status page can take a couple of days to update to show that the firmware has been updated.

I've reset the data port and optimised the connection and the line is now in sync at 18.2mb.

Please can you monitor this over the next 24hrs and let us know how it compares?

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Participant
Hi Debbie
We supposed to update to fiver tomorrow
Do you know at what time will be happening? Do you think current issues will be the sorted?

I just did another speed test, speed still shows at 0,08Mbps
Thank you in advance for your help,
N
Highlighted
Participant

Sorry, we are upgrading to fiver, and  we have 10 days to test the line. So far our speed downloading is less than 1-2 Mbps while we supposed to have 11Mbps, when the issue is going to be sorted? 

advice if the  issue will be sorted when upgrading, since it is impossible to use the broadband and Otherwise I will be cancelling the contract 

regards

Highlighted

Hi

I'm showing the fibre went live yesterday and the sync speed is showing as 71mb.

Have you seen an improvement ?

Thanks  

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE