would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

SAGEMCOM FAST WI-Fi hub

2 REPLIES 2
fre55die
Community Star

Hi @OCE_Karl

As I said to you before I am constantly totally losing all 2.4 Wi-Fi connection. I very frequently have had to try restarts. I have had to do yet another FACTORY RESET on it and again tonight as all devices including my phone are unable to connect to the router even when right next to it as there is NO SIGNAL.!!! As I mentioned before I have disabled the 5Ghz signal as I have no devices capable of receiving them.

A factory reset solves it temporarily as commented to you the other day and in the past, however, needing to reset the router twice a week to have any Wi-Fi signal, I think that you will agree, is completely UNACCEPTABLE.

I await your urgent response as I am, as you can understand, not a happy chappie !!!

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as Best Answer so that OCE's or others do not spend time looking for alternatives.
Community Team

Hi fre55die

I cant see an issue remotely with the router but lets see what we can do.

I've sent you a PM with something to try.

Thanks

Karl. 

fre55die
Community Star

@OCE_Karl 

O.K. will do !!!

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as Best Answer so that OCE's or others do not spend time looking for alternatives.