cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

SLow Speed again

3 REPLIES 3
First Timer

Once again talk talk is providing me crap speeds....

Can't even provide the minimum speed guaranteed...

Minimum Upload guaranteed is suppose to be 8.7 Mb and I am getting 0.8 Mb not even a 1.0 Mb to the router???? Is this some kind of a joke? Is not the first or second time this happens. Speeds are fine then suddenly drop to these crap speeds.... How many times will I have to waste my time trying to contact you?

can check the speed on that link as it wont allow me to upload the screenshot
https://gyazo.com/aae5154c9d230bea71bdabb2ede72383

Community Star

@VitorOli , mine were appalling yesterday and still bad this morning.  Less than half the minimum guaranteed speed.....

I decided to restart the router. I left mine off for about an hour and when I switched it back on, it was giving me much more satisfactory speeds.

It's worth a try. If you still need help,  staff will need to identify your account.  Please complete your community forum profile details. 

Go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard; make sure you put in your landline phone number and a fallback mobile phone number; save any changes. 

Wait for staff to reach your thread with a response before posting further, to keep your place in the queue. 

Gliwmaeden2
First Timer

I did a couple restarts yesterday and today still the same, the problem comes from their servers because they can boost the speeds when ever they want 

Community Team - TT Staff

Hi VitorOli,

I'm sorry to hear this and I'm just taking a look now. I've run a test on the line which has detected a possible line fault so I've passed this over to Openreach to complete an external line investigation. We usually advise 48-72hrs for the investigation to be completed, however Openreach are working faults as quickly and safely as possible.

Thanks