Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

SPEED

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
First Timer

Have had " Superfast" with " Speed Boost "connection for a couple of weeks Guaranteed speed 48mps NEVER

Started out at 38mbs and is now down to 20mbs barely faster than previous ADSL speed and not getting better not impressed or happy about paying extra for VDSL that is no good.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Cotech 

I'm sorry to hear this.

I can see that this fault has been raised to BT Openreach and is under investigation.

Please can you post back on this thread on Monday and we can check for further updates on this fault.

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
First Timer

BT came last Friday were on the drive as I returned home, given no notice, they said I needed a new line to house, told me to contact TalkTalk to arrange. Arranged a visit for Saturday between 8 and 1, nobody turned up. TalkTalk contacted me Sunday night and said the problem was solved I sai no nobody came Saturday, they then arranged a new visit for this Thursday I waiting to see not hopeful. Speed now 25mbs nearly half the minimum promised. not impressed I stayed with TalkTalk when lots of people left and believe I should have joined them lots of promises but not backed up.

Highlighted

Hi Cotech

I'm really sorry to hear this.

I've checked with our Network Team and they have advised that the engineer visit has been arranged for 23/01 AM (8am - 1pm)

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
First Timer

New overhead cable installed by Openreach and speed now at 50mbs so much better.

Highlighted

Hi Cotech,

I'm glad to hear this and thanks for the update 🙂

Thanks