Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Sagemcom Fast 5364 Firmware upgrade request

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Conversation Starter

Hi Admins,

Can someone please check if my router needs a firmware upgrade as Ive done some work on it today and the  interface seems mighty slow to me.

thanks

Steve

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @SteveElmo your post has been flagged for assistance and you should hear soon.

Of course if it was the work you did, a factory reset might solve it as I'm afraid it won't be possible to upgrade the user.

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
Highlighted
Conversation Starter
Great thanks. By ‘work’ all I meant was to add a port forward rule and a dyndns entry
Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @SteveElmo sorry my sense of humour got the better of me no offence intended.

I'm sure @OCE_Chris or @OCE_Karl will pick up your request and check your firmware.

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Steve,

I've checked and the router currently has the latest version of firmware. How is your connection at the moment?

Thanks

Highlighted
Conversation Starter

Hi 

the issue I had was slow menus in the router. Having said that I’ve just had to tether my phone as the router dropped out completely 

Highlighted

Hi Steve

Would you like me to send a replacement router for testing?

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Conversation Starter

Hi

That sounds like a plan. It dropped out 3 times today as well.

Steve

Highlighted
Conversation Starter

I assume this will be at no cost to me?

Steve

Highlighted

Hi

A router is on the way to you for testing, at no cost to you.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE