cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Sagemcom fast 5634 new fibre connection.

1 REPLY 1
xytalktalk8900
Chatterbox

I have previously been with AOL talktalk last 20 yrs with a broadband connection. 3 days ago I got upgraded to fibre but since then have not been able to connect to Internet. I am having to post this off my mobile 3g connection. The router talk talk supplied is sagemcom Fast 5364. I have a wired pc connection setup have plugged into the ethernet slot on back of router and pc and connected the adsl lead to micro filter. But cannot get a Internet connection. I can log into the routers gui interface and shows Internet disconnected. Wifi is there but does not work. I have tried A hard reset of router holding button in for 30secs. Have also tried connecting to the test socket in the master plate.  I have noticed windows say there is some Dns ip configuration message error and prompt to fix network connection but it can't fix. I got a phonecall from the openreach engineer on day1 that the connection was live. Any advice on how to connect if Iwas to revert back to my normal broadband how fast can they reverse the setup. 

Community Team

Hi,

Can you please add your home phone number to your Community Profile so I can locate your details.

If unsure of your number, simply dial 17070 from your land line phone and this will confirm the number for you.

Please reply when this has been updated.

Thanks

Karl.