Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Service Centre - Devices with "issues"

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Team Player

Hi all
Just been and looked at the Service Centre page for my account. It says "last updated 12:00 midnight" and under "Your devices" says "You have 4 connected device(s). 1 need(s) attention.".
After clicking on "See more" I recognise the device in question (from the MAC address) that was actually up and running with no problems at midnight. So why is this device listed under "Devices with issues"? What sort of things can the Service Centre look for that would regard a device as having "issues"?
Thanks
Steve

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi steve,

I'm sorry for the delay. Are you still seeing this message at the moment? Are you experiencing any issues with any of the devices connected at the moment?

Thanks

Highlighted
Team Player

Hi Michelle,

Yes, same thing keeps occurring, although I'm not really bothered because we aren't actually having any issues. The device which the Service Centre seems to think has an issue is usually used at the furthest point from the router. Could the Service Centre think that the wi-fi signal is not strong enough at that location and that might cause buffering or dropout? I can't think of any other reason why the Service Centre might believe that there is an issue.

Thanks

Steve

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi steve,

Possibly, however if the performance is ok then I wouldn't worry too much about this message.

Thanks 🙂