Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Service not activated and no internet

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
First Timer

I have moved to Talktalk with live date April 1st. Until now no service. When I call the landline number given, it says not in service. No internet. I am A surgeon and needs the internet to access the investigations when I am on call. It is really serious. Thanks

A surgeon
Highlighted
TalkTalk Content Team - TT Staff

Hi, I have passed this onto the team to take a look for you. If you haven’t already, please can you add your home phone number to your Community Profile so we can locate your details. Please do not post any personal info on here as it’s public.

We’re working through a very large queue with a reduced support team at the moment so we’ll help as soon as we can. Thanks for your patience 😊

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Husam, 

Sorry for the delayed reply, we're doing our best in these unprecedented circumstances due to the Corona virus to answer everyone as quickly as possible.

I'm sorry to hear that you have no service, I've asked a colleague in our Order Management team to take a look at this, I'll let you know when I receive an update 

Thanks

Chris

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Husam, 

Our Order Management team have have escalated this order into Openreach for progress and time-scales, apologies again for the delay

Chris