Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Sick of lack of service

11 REPLIES 11
Lewis321
Popular Poster

This will be my last attempt to stay with talktalk. I'm awaiting a fix for my existing case that says they've resolved my issue with an engineer. I've not seen an engineer or any improvements with my internet. I moved home and renewed my contract. Internet was fine for first two days but now it disconnects every 5 mins and I have at best 0.5 mbps upload and only 40mbps download. I've been told there will be a phone call from fault management in 24 hours it's been 48. I rung the fault management and spoke to a manager who told me to ring back in 3 hours as her system is down

Lewis321
Popular Poster
I also recall the log showing a fault with VLAN 36. Within the maintenance interface of the router
Lewis321
Popular Poster
I've already gone through countless retests and assistance via web chat
Community Team

Hi Lewis321,

I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused by this issue. I can see that you now have an engineer booked, please let us know how you get on

Chris

Lewis321
Popular Poster

Yep still recieving poor connection. Seemed fine the day before the engineer came and for a couple of days after. Engineer concluded it was just where the connection was being adjusted, changed my socket and the line screw. It's started raining after 4 days of sun and I'm back to rubbish intermittent connections with packet loss poor upload and down speeds 

Lewis321
Popular Poster
Yep still recieving poor connection. Seemed fine the day before the engineer came and for a couple of days after. Engineer concluded it was just where the connection was being adjusted, changed my socket and the line screw. It's started raining after 4 days of sun and I'm back to rubbish intermittent connections with packet loss poor upload and down speeds
Community Team

Hi Lewis321

I'm really sorry to hear this.

I've escalated this fault back over to our Network Team for investigation and I will post back on this thread as soon as I receive further information.

Thanks

Debbie

Community Team

Hi Lewis321

The line tests are still detecting a possible issue so we would need to arrange another engineer visit. Apologies for this.

I'm just sending you a Private Message to confirm some details so we can arrange this visit.

Thanks

Debbie

Lewis321
Popular Poster
What a joke
Community Team

Hi Lewis321,

Thanks for the PM, I've replied requesting a bit more information 

Thanks

Chris

Lewis321
Popular Poster

I have replied

Community Team

Hi Lewis321,

I've received confirmation from our network team that the engineer visit is booked for tomorrow morning 05/03/2019 (08:00-13:00), please let us know how you get on

Thanks

Chris