cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Slow internet again

Father Cool
Chat Champion

Ok I see that it is a link to potential charges.

I think after 2 years of sub par service that this should be part of your contract whatever the problem.

Should I invoice talktalk for the lost business that has impeded my ability to work effectively from home due to glacial internet speed?

Community Team

Hi Father Cool

Alternatively I can raise this as a Complaint and a Complaints Manager would then contact you to discuss this further. Would you like me to arrange this?

Thanks

Debbie

Father Cool
Chat Champion

Please do not take this as a critism of you. You have been nothing but helpful over this and I am very very grateful.

My issue is that this has gone on and on and on and on with no resolution and when I call I just get a call centre in india where they either don't understand you or they do and they just set you off again around the same old circuit over and over again.

When something is available to move things on you then try to charge me for resolving an issue that is nothing to do with me and has been there since day one.

Yes please ask for the complaints manager to contact me.

Regards

Community Team

Hi Father Cool 

I've escalated your complaint over to our CEO's Office and a Complaints Manager will contact you as soon as possible.

Thanks

Debbie

Father Cool
Chat Champion

Cheers Debbie,

Thanks.

Regards

FC

Jazzy Jeff
First Timer

Has there been any resolution to this as I've had exactly the same issues.

Jazzy Jeff
First Timer

Has there been any resolution to this, as I've had the same problem for a few months now!?

Community Team

Hi Jazzy Jeff

Apologies for this.

Please can you create a new thread, we can then look into this further.

Thanks

Debbie

Father Cool
Chat Champion

Hi Jeff, I was put in touch with the complaints department and they have upgraded me to a new Wifi hub. So far I have had no further problems, if any do surface I will let you know.

Thanks for now Talktalk 🙂

g___fg
First Timer

My talktalk internet speeds: Best internet ever.GIF

Community Team

Hi @g___fg

I'm sorry to hear this.

Thanks

Debbie

Rossk87
First Timer

I'm having this same problem, unacceptably slow internet! Used to be fine. Please help.

Community Team

Hi @Rossk87

I'm really sorry to hear this.

Thanks

Debbie