cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Speed Boost Upgrade

Community Team

Hi Dan2008 

Thank you. I will post back on this thread as soon as I receive further information from our Network Team.

Debbie

Community Team

Hi Dan2008 

Our Network Team have advised that the next step will be to arrange a BT Openreach engineer visit.

I'm just sending you a Private Message to confirm some details so we can arrange this visit.

Thanks

Debbie

Dan2008
Conversation Starter

Hi again.

We have figured out that the internet disconnection issues started to arise after applying the fibre speed boost, is there anyway to remove this to see if it fixes the problem before an engineer is required (still don't feel the issue is at home).

Thank-You.

Community Team

Hi Dan2008

The fibre speed boost wouldn't cause any issues or disconnects as it only removes the 40mb cap and adds an 80mb cap instead.

If you have tested with a different router, cable and filter at the master socket, with all other equipment removed from the line then this will cover all the testing you can complete.

Thanks

Debbie

Dan2008
Conversation Starter
It just seems weird everything was ok and that we added the boost and then the problems suddenly started out of the blue.

Can this still be cancelled though to see if it does fix the issue, I can always add it back at full price at a later date.

Thanks.
Community Team

Hi Dan2008

If you contact our Customer Service Team then they can remove this for you.

Thanks

Debbie